[sib-access] Re: Cannot Switch Staves

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:40:55 +0100

Hi,

I've just tested this on my Windows 7-64 machine and can't reproduce the
problem if the various files have been copied into the correct locations, as
follows:

1 - Jaws (only V11 supported under Windows 7,) scripts into:

C:\users\(user name)\appdata\roaming\freedom
scientific\jaws\11.0\settings\enu

2 - The Sibelius Software folder needs to be copied over the existing
folder:

C:\users\(user name)\appdata\roaming\Sibelius Software

I am finding some highlight tracking issues in the Quick Start dialog, but I
suspect I've fallen foul of a recent update as this is the first time I've
had this trouble on this machine.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd