[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] How many people are on this board?

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:37:08 -0400

Hello patricia:
This is Gordon.  It's good to hear from you.  I just bought sib 7 and
altohough I haven't really tried doing anything from scratch, I think it has
a lot of potential.  It works great with the free screen reader, nvda.  I
hope they continue to work on improving the accessibility that is already in
place.  I have also been starting to use pro tools on the mac and like it.
The future seems to be drifting away from cakewalk's sonar now.
Gord