[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] Hello and first question

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:10:27 -0700

Ben,

Unfortunately the current Sib-Access scripts will only work with Sibelius
version 5.2.5. I also have Sib 6 but do not use the scripts with that
version. I only use the scripts with the earlier version.

Contact Sibelius and explain your situation, and see if they will allow you
to download version 5.2.5 for no cost.

IF you can, then I recommend completely uninstalling Sib 6 and then do a
clean 9install of Sib 5.2.5 and then a clean install again of the Sib-Access
scripts.

The web site for the scripts has a FAQ that I think explains the version
5.2.5 limitation.

A version of Sib-Access for Sib 6 will some day come out, but not yet.

The page for known issues is:

http://www.musicaccess.co.uk/sa/issues.htm

The web site home page is:

http://www.musicaccess.co.uk/