[sib-access] Re: constant proportional rhythmic layout

  • From: "Duke" <douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:39:39 -0000

You are the man as always.
Douk
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:36 AM
Subject: [sib-access] Re: constant proportional rhythmic layout

Douk,

If you delete the voice two notes, the layout will revert to the defaults
specified in the note spacing rules dialog.

I'm not sure what would happen if you hide the notes instead.

Either way, it would be better to just use the note spacing dialog, that's
what' it's there for.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk