[sib-access] Sibelius scripts installation

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:53:09 +0200

Hi to all

Fortunately I didn't have any problems to get a sibelius 5.25. I could use
the same SCEP code but had to enter a new R number. So my downgrade should
be fine.

Now, one question I had already during my first installation: Where should I
copy the sibelius scripts ittself? I'm talking about the folder "sibelius
software" in the downloaded file, the one you mustn't open.

The installation guide says for Windows XP: C:\documents and
settings\username\application data.
Is this also correct when I installed Sibelius for everyone which uses my
computer? In other words:
In C:\documents and settings\all users\application data, there is also a
folder named sibelius software.

So, which one must I use to get it work correctly?

Thanks for your help and kind regards
Ben