[SI-LIST] Re: why do I need mixed mode S parameters?

  • From: Geoff Stokes <gstokes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vince_cavanna@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <vince_cavanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:02:54 +0100

This example of a practical case might help.

http://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/en/an/4hfan510.pdf

Zetex Semiconductors - Solutions for an analog world

http://www.zetex.com

E-MAILS are susceptible to interference. You should not assume that
the contents originated from the sender or the Zetex Group or that they
have been accurately reproduced from their original form.
Zetex accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in
this e-mail nor for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or
omitted in connection with this communication.
If in doubt, please verify the authenticity with the sender.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: