[SI-LIST] Re: power supply load question

  • From: "Brent DeWitt" <bdewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI List" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nanal Sandesh" <snanal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:02:38 -0700

Sandesh,

I have no idea how many inappropriate posts you have decided to archive over
the last five years, but just because others have abused the list doesn't
make it a good practice for the future.  Lots of "guys still know
electronics".  You are still asking a totally unassociated question of the
list and "shut the hell up" doesn't improve that impression.

With respect,

Brent DeWitt

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: