[SI-LIST] Re: help ?why my eye is like this ??

  • From: Michael_Greim@xxxxxxxx
  • To: qzheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:17:58 -0500

Here's my 0.02 worth.

At the start of your simulation your node
will have a certain DC state.  Until the
signal makes it all the way through your
interconnect this value will probably be maintained.
By increasing tsi to a number that is larger
than the duration of your eye, you will force
the horizontal line to the left of your eye.
You can then zoom in on your 'clean' eye.  You
could also force this state to a value that
is outside your diagram.

There are probably also other methods to circumvent
your problem.

MG