[SI-LIST] Re: Xilinx IBERT Testing

  • From: Chris Johnson <cjohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:43:20 -0400

Steve,

Thanks for your very thorough reply.  It gives me a lot of things to
look at.  One thing that I noticed in getting to this point is that
adding any pre/post-emphasis increases the BER.  To me that indicates
that channel loss would seem less likely to be an issue.  Would you agree?

Chris

--

Principal Engineer
ZRL

Telecommute Phone: 860-658-7899  (most days)
Corporate Phone: 401-254-0270

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: