[SI-LIST] Re: Windows-based schematic editors

  • From: "richard moffat" <richard.moffat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:22:42 +1300

We use DxDesigner (formally known as ViewDraw formally known as
ViewLogic), mainly due to historical reasons.

We looked at Cohesion at one time.  Has anyone any migration stories
for DxDesigner to Cohesion they would like to share?

Cheers,
Richard

>>> "Klim" <klim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/01/2005 12:49:12 a.m. >>>
Vadim,
    Now, I use Cohesion Designer to edit schematic and generate HSPICE

netlist, I think it is good tool.

Best,
    Klim