[SI-LIST] Re: SSTl2 SSO simulation set-up

  • From: Jory McKinley <jory_mckinley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starsilic@xxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Canes,
You are missing the power/ground package connections from the DRIVER to the
LOAD.  You can add t-line to represent your board however you when then need to
include the power/ground model for the board as well.  You may have to extract
the power/ground structure of the package and board through either 3-D
simulations or careful use of formula based approximations if not provided.
-Jory