[SI-LIST] Re: S parameter manipulations

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:31:30 -0800

Craig-

When Ed asked for a  "publicly available tool" it is a little unclear
whether he meant a freeware/shareware sort
of tool or one which was available for purchase by the public.

If one has access to matlab there is a freely available "S-parameter
toolbox" available for download at the following URL:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=6080&objectType=file

Also checkout http://www.turnkey.net/rftools.htm for a variety of freely
available RF tools.

If you poke around the net with Google you can probably find another
dozen sources as well.

As far a commercial tools go their is Eagleware Genesys, Agilent ADS,
Optimal SIDEA and I'm sure numerous others that can fill the bill.

-Ray Anderson
Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer
Xilinx Inc.

Craig Clewell wrote:

>Ed,
>
>Take a look at Genesys from Eagleware.  This tool will allow you to massage S
>params.
>
>CC
>

>Anyone know of a publicly available tool for manipulating S-Parameter
>matrices? Preferably >runs in Windows but Unix/Linux is fine as well.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: