[SI-LIST] Regarding lost messages.......

  • From: Ray Anderson <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:50:53 -0800 (PST)

Anyone who posted messages to si-list since last Saturday and
who hasn't seen their posting show up on the list should repost
their message.

A number of subscribers are posting from addresses other than the
one which they are subscribed from. This causes their messages to
go into the moderation queue (for anti-spam purposes). The list server
has a limited length memory, and I must approve them within 2 days or
they are lost forever in the proverbial bit-bucket.

The central California coast was hit with the remnants of a South Pacific
Typhoon this past weekend. With the 90 mph winds, 18" of rain, mudslides,
downed trees, power and phone outages at my location I was incommunicado
for about 3 days. Hence a number of postings may have gone to the bit bucket.

Now you know......

-Ray

List archives are viewable at: