[SI-LIST] Re: Question regarding return current in a differential pair

  • From: Oscar Lang <design97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

Not really sure what you have in mind by *ideal*
trapezoidal shape?

Whatever it is, if we look from the frequency domain
(depending on periodic nature of the waveform), and
result will be a summation of sinusoidal waveforms
with various Amplitudes. So there is always AC
component to the signal.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org