[SI-LIST] Re: Question on SI measurement/validation without r eceiveraccess

  • From: Geoff Stokes <gstokes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx'" <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>, arsenault_brian@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:45:16 +0100

Zhangkun

You are right I think for a single transmission line which is characterised
and included in the simulation.  If there is significant coupling to/from
other lines then a more complex model is required.  What tools would you use
for this?

All best wishes
Geoff

Zetex Semiconductors - Solutions for an analog world

http://www.zetex.com

E-MAILS are susceptible to interference. You should not assume that
the contents originated from the sender or the Zetex Group or that they
have been accurately reproduced from their original form.
Zetex accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in
this e-mail nor for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or
omitted in connection with this communication.
If in doubt, please verify the authenticity with the sender.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: