[SI-LIST] Re: PLL Loop filter -Feedback

  • From: "Girish Bangalore" <bvg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:13:53 -0400

I just wanted to let you all know that I got rid of the problem completely
by mounting a thru' hole cap (I choose a Film cap to be safe) on the SMD
pads. I still haven't got hold of  SMD Film caps to test. My customer is
very happy and so am I. Thank you all for your generous comments &
feedbacks.

Girish