[SI-LIST] Re: PCI at 66 Mhz

  • From: Michael Nudelman <mnudelman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'hemant.fulsunge@xxxxxxxxx'" <hemant.fulsunge@xxxxxxxxx>,SI <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:24:18 -0400

I do not remember my PCI all that well anymore, you could look in the PCI
specs. But: every PCI bridge has in its specs derating in ns/pf (nanoseconds
per additional load capacitance in picofarads), typically the specs starting
with initial number of 50pF and being derated above it.

Take your load capacitance, spec sheet and then it is simple.

MN