[SI-LIST] PC to Osilloscope communication

  • From: "Rich Peyton" <p2rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:33:57 -0500

Hi all,

I'm looking to communicate from my TEK DSO to my PC for reports,
documentation, email etc.   Does anyone have any comments on Tektronix's
software called
"WaveStar" ?  I'm playing around with the Demo version I downloaded from
there web site.  I was wondering if anyone had comments on it &
recommendations on anything similar to that for communication to PC.

Thanks in advance,

List archives are viewable at: