[SI-LIST] Re: Looking for IBIS model of PCI diode terminator

  • From: "Gary Thompson" <gary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SSantangelo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:07:11 -0500

Steve,

Cal Micro USED to have them on the web. Looks like the link is now
broken. You might try to give them a call and see if they can email
them to you.

I've got them here, but I'm not sure of the legal issues with sending
them directly to you. (They are copyrighted.)

Gary Thompson                            email:  gary@xxxxxxxxx
Agere Systems                            phone:  (512) 821-6521
Processing, Aggregation, and Switching   mobile: (512) 751-8115
                                         FAX:    (512) 821-6810