[SI-LIST] Re: Is this kind of software available in the market?

  • From: "Hassan O. Ali" <hassan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

I realize that the problem of generating equivalent circuits consisting of R,
L, C, and
tramsission line elements matching some multi-port S-parameter data, is
different from
the problem of generating per-unit RLGC matrices from multi-port S-parameter
data. P'se
let me know if there is any tool that addresses the latter problem.

Thanks.

Hassan.

List archives are viewable at: