[SI-LIST] Re: Intro to Signal Integrity fundamental book

  • From: Doug Brooks <dbrooks9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 12:57:05 -0700

Let me call your attention to my latest book, "PCB Currents; How They
Flow, How They React" Prentice Hall, 2013.

Also Prentice Hall has produced and published a 7-hour video series
of my signal integrity seminars under their LiveLesson series.

Information on how to obtain either of these is available on the
UltraCAD Website (www.ultracad.com).

Doug Brooks

At 01:11 PM 10/1/2014, Stephen Lin wrote:
>Hi, All,
>Can anyone recommend me a good fundamental signal integrity book?
>I am an ~15 yrs ASIC Electrical Engineer (primary in digital area
>and small exposure to analog/mixed design) who is recently jumping
>into signal integrity project that will be
>"applying" the SI concepts on transmission line to analyze IO
>behavior, impedance analysis, eye-diagram analysis, dc/ac behavior
>of its spice simulation...etc.
>
>I am looking for an "applied" SI book that is fundamental and easy
>to understand for EE person like me.
>I found a forum that recommended this intro book: "Electromagnetics
>for Engineers" by Fawwaz T. Ulaby
>
>Has anybody read that book and can validate if it's a good starting
>point book for me? Or maybe there is a better book out there for me?
>
>Thank you very much for your help on this.
>
>Regards,
>Stephen

>//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list
>
>For help: