[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS series component example files

  • From: "alexrozzano" <carlo_franco.bleu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:16:58 -0000

Here your an example of 100Ohm reistor series model I used for ICX.
Hope this can help you.

Carlo

|*********************************************************************
*******

[IBIS Ver]      2.1
[File name]     discreti.ibs
[File Rev]      00
[Date]          10/24/00
[Source]        None.
[Notes]         Default model for resistor.
[Disclaimer]    This information is for modeling purposes only, and
                is not guaranteed.

[Component]     R100
[Manufacturer]  UNKNOWN
[Package]
|                typ             min             max
R_pkg            0               NA              NA
L_pkg            5.0nH           NA              NA
C_pkg            2.0pF           NA              NA

[Pin]  signal_name   model_name    R_pin  L_pin  C_pin
1       UNKNOWN     resistor_100     NA     NA     NA
2       UNKNOWN     resistor_100     NA     NA     NA

|*********************************************************************
******

[Model]  resistor_100
Model_type  Terminator
Polarity  Non-Inverting
C_comp  0  NA  NA
[Voltage range]  0  NA  NA
[Pullup Reference]  5  NA  NA
[Pulldown Reference]  0  NA  NA
[Power_clamp Reference]  5  NA  NA
[Gnd_clamp Reference]  0  NA  NA
[RSeries]  100  NA  NA

[END]

--- In si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gilbkr" <gilbkr@xxxx> wrote:

> Can anyone point me to example files for series components?
>
> I have created files but suspect that there is an error in them. I
am
> running ICX and while it reports the models as being ok, they are
> listed as noc under the Getinfo window.
>
> As you can tell, I am new to the si tool.

> si-list-request@xxxx with 'help' in the Subject field
>
> List archives are viewable at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http:/www.si-list.org