[SI-LIST] Re: How accurate is HSPICE's field solver?

  • From: "Michael Kurten" <michael.kurten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:07:47 -0800

Hi Scott,

what do you think about one aggressor and 4 victims (inverting your
approach).
If we add up the max. crosstalk amplitudes coupled to the 4 victim lines,
can this value be seen as a max worst case crosstalk estimation which would
happen to the aggressor due to the superposition theorem or is this approach
to simplistic?
Can this approach be used to quantify the max crosstalk between pins of a
connector, traces of a TL, ... in a reasonable manner?

Thanks
Michael Kurten
Fujitsu Siemens Computers@Serverworks
2451 Mission College Blvd.