[SI-LIST] DDR-simulation

  • From: "kranthi" <kranthi.paturi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:11:13 +0530

Hi,

I have an "MT9VDDT12872HG" DDR sodimm module interface on my board for
which I have to check the signal integrity.I downloaded the following
Zip file "mt9vddt6472hg-40bd2_ebd" for the IBIS format.this contained
the following files in it

1) mt9vddt6472hg-40bd2 ---->EBD source document
2) eeprom_nc ---->VeriBest IBIS Librarian
3) t27b_ddr400 ---->VeriBest IBIS Librarian

I have mentor graphics - signal vision/signal analyzer tool for
simulation.

The EBD document contained the SODIMM details while "t27b_ddr400.ibs"
file contained the IBIS files of different components.

In the "mt9vddt6472hg-40bd2 ---->EBD source document" there are [Path
Description]s given.In this, What are the units considered for values
given in "Len" section.Please explain what parametres to be considered
and how to start with doing the simulation of SODIMM interface with the
IBIS files provided because the SODIMM module is with a different
stackup and my design is with a different stackup.

In case any one worked on this, Please reply ASAP!

Thanks & Regards,
Kranthi Kumar Paturi,
Design Engineer,
Indus Teqsite (Pvt) Ltd,