[SI-LIST] 回复: DDR-simulation

I once did such a simulation with cadence SQ tools, first the simulation is for
multi-board.you need to creat a design link to make connection between the Main
board and the DIMM board. with cadence tool,for the EBD module you just need to
translate to .DML and used the DML file to make connection when creat the
design link.you need not to read the EBD file(there will be several files) if
you just want to the simulation with no intention to know more about the EBD
module,I think you need to find a spec of how to do such a simulation with
mentor tool.it will be easy..

  But for my simulation,I do it according to the process defined in cadence SI
tool Spec,As cadence tool does not support the EBD module well,i can not got
the signal top correctly in cadence SigXplorer. the siganl trace module is
wrong and the receiver module is just a buffer module with no package and so
on.I contact cadence FAE but can not resolve this problem. Finally I read the
EBD module. base on my understand with the help from SumSung and Cadence, I
creat the top manual.....

  So wish you good luck and the mentor tool will be no issue for such a
simulation.
kranthi <kranthi.paturi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> дµÀ£º
  Hi,

I have an "MT9VDDT12872HG" DDR sodimm module interface on my board for
which I have to check the signal integrity.I downloaded the following
Zip file "mt9vddt6472hg-40bd2_ebd" for the IBIS format.this contained
the following files in it

1) mt9vddt6472hg-40bd2 ---->EBD source document
2) eeprom_nc ---->VeriBest IBIS Librarian
3) t27b_ddr400 ---->VeriBest IBIS Librarian

I have mentor graphics - signal vision/signal analyzer tool for
simulation.

The EBD document contained the SODIMM details while "t27b_ddr400.ibs"
file contained the IBIS files of different components.

In the "mt9vddt6472hg-40bd2 ---->EBD source document" there are [Path
Description]s given.In this, What are the units considered for values
given in "Len" section.Please explain what parametres to be considered
and how to start with doing the simulation of SODIMM interface with the
IBIS files provided because the SODIMM module is with a different
stackup and my design is with a different stackup.

In case any one worked on this, Please reply ASAP!

Thanks & Regards,
Kranthi Kumar Paturi,
Design Engineer,
Indus Teqsite (Pvt) Ltd,