[SI-LIST] Arm development platform - may be off from SI topics

  • From: Sumathi Kuppuswamy <sumathi_ramana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:04:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Experts,
I need to develop a hardware for "Arm development platform". I did a study
about this. They are very expensive. Can somebody please help me in the
following 1) Can I get Arm development chip Arm926EJ, with AHB bus provided
externally 2) If yes, where can I get 3)  Or can we use the external memory bus
of standard arm chip from various vendors, as AHB bus?
Thanks in Advance.
Note: I posted this question in one of ARM development forum
http://www.embedinfo.com/cforum/arm_forum_main.asp
But I did not get any reply.

Regards
Sumathi
 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org