[SI-LIST] Re: Antwort: Re: Questions about interplane capacitance

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel Brown <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:24:15 -0700

Joel, a driver pumping into an infinitely long, or ideally terminated
transmission line never sees a far end because no energy ever reflects
back.  A PDN that is arranged to look like an ideal infinite
transmission structure, similarly reflects nothing back to the load.
All the load sees is the characteristic resistive Z of the transmission
structure it is attached to.

Best Regards,

Steve.

List technical documents are available at: