[SI-LIST] Re: Algorithm to interpolate ramp data in IBIS

  • From: Raghavendra Kulkarni <rkulkarn@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:15:53 -0800

Hello  Arpad,

Please correct me if I'm wrong:
s2ibis2 evenly spaces the points for Rising/Falling waveforms. Also the end
points are decided by DC operating points generated through 50-ohm-Vcc and
50-ohm-gnd conditions. So that way these end points and intermediate time-steps
are fixed (total time/no of steps).

So the question is:
Is there a better way to generate these curves using s2ibis2? or should you
write a tool to iteratively interface with hspice to generate these curves?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!
-Raghavendra

Is there a way to inform