[SI-LIST] Re: A question for the group

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:40:58 -0400

Possibly.  I think there would a LOT of interest in methods of using complex
SI/EMC tools effectively.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
Signal Integrity Engineer
Cisco Systems
250 Apollo Drive - Chelmsford, MA - 01824
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-497-0272

"Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?"

- Avril Lavigne