[ SHOWGSD-L ] sale to renters?how about a credit report

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:09:30 -0700

>I personally don't use questionaires, but I've respectfully filled them out
>when asked, and know a great many breeders that use them.  Questionaires
>having nothing to do with determining character.  They are simply a method
>of determining if the breeder has a suitable puppy for that potential
>buyer.
>  As for religeon, some of my puppies are more spiritual then others so I
> might want to know what religion they are...for my puppy's sake of
> course....:o))))
>  Cindy

Now, I was going to stay shut-up! But then, I don't always do shut-up
well.....

I know that there are those who have a psychic ability to determine
character, but I've not met too many!!!! Except maybe my dogs. You see, that
is why companies do background checks and so forth, because how one appears
is usually less an indicator of character than what one has done in history.

Now, I'm just an old dumb ex-cop, but I've been lied to by some of the best
con men and crooks on the West Coast. And, you know, sometimes I did not
know what was the truth - so I ran records checks.....

I use an application form. See how insensitive I am!!!! <G>
Dave