[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pano & showing

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, cheradongsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:06:09 -0400

Arnica is a holistic remedy that does wonders for pain.  I have used it on my
dogs and myself.  Pano is a curious thing.  It can come up at anytime and
switch limbs.  The only way to know if it is really pano is an x-ray.  This can
show the inflamation in the long bone of the dog.  For a show dog, it can be
frustrating.  Been there, done that.  I have found that using arnica and
Ascriptin can reduce the pain and limping of a dog with Pano.  Personally, I
would not use Tramadol or other mind numbing drugs before a show.  JMHO

Laura