[ SHOWGSD-L ] online Review

  • From: jeanne marcovitz <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:09:45 -0500

With the digital Review think about the positive.
No longer will you have to worry twenty years from now what to do with the
boxes of old reviews stored in a closet. Always hating to part with them, hard
to mail boxes of them to people who “might” want them, and feeling real pain
when they end up in the trash.
I have done that with almost forty years of them. Mailed to people that wanted
some, until what was left went into the (you know what)
With digital we can probablystore them for life. Or delete when we want.
Its hard when you are older and “set” in your ways, but try it…it only hurts
for a minute.And remember…you don’t have to get it online..your friendly
mailman will still bring them.
Hope I didn’t bore youall

PS: I Love BBQ

Jeanne