[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: online Review

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:04:24 -0400

good and funny post. for me, the printed material is MORE personal. I am
legally blind without my glasses, so naturally I wear them all the time.
It hurts my eyes to look at the computer for extended periods of time
(something to do with the light, glare, etc,) but I do it to keep in
touch. No paper Review? Say it ain't so!

NEWSFLASH!!! My ballot just arrived.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 12:09 PM, jeanne marcovitz <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With the digital Review think about the positive.
No longer will you have to worry twenty years from now what to do with the
boxes of old reviews stored in a closet. Always hating to part with them,
hard to mail boxes of them to people who “might” want them, and feeling
real pain when they end up in the trash.
I have done that with almost forty years of them. Mailed to people that
wanted some, until what was left went into the (you know what)
With digital we can probablystore them for life. Or delete when we want.
Its hard when you are older and “set” in your ways, but try it…it only
hurts for a minute.And remember…you don’t have to get it online..your
friendly mailman will still bring them.
Hope I didn’t bore youall

PS: I Love BBQ

Jeanne