[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sartre No Exit

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Evan Ginsburg <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 12:08:15 -0400

Never thought of that! Bwahahaha!

PK

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Evan Ginsburg <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes, of course. Now I am wondering what a life time member is to do, if
they want to threaten to leave the club? Since there are no dues to pay,
and you have to elect to pay for the Review, would those old folks be stuck
as members forever?

I can see FB trying to give up his membership and being refused.

Evan