[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need advice- finicky eater

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:55:38 -0700 (MST)

My first move would have been to check for cocci with a stool sample along with
the whole spectrum of tests for worms.  No amount of tasty food will entice a
pup that has cocci going on that's for sure... the weight loss will continue.
That one particular illness, is also a bugger to cure.  But, something is going
on with her because we all know puppies will eat and eat and eat.  Hope you
find it.

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand