[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lists

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:10:42 -0800 (PST)

TISHW@xxxxxxx wrote: agree.  But you must know that Flowerboy never could give
me a reasoned argument on why he shouldn't take over National Futurity
Chairman!!!!  After all he had served as a regional chairman.  LOL
  Tish

  Tish...I DID give you a reasoned argument on why I did not want to take over
the Futurity National Chair......and I will give the direct quote to you...." I
was born at night, but It wasn't LAST night!".......just because I take meds it
doesn't mean I am completely crazy!..lol..FB

        In a message dated 12/28/2007 12:40:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Stormy435 writes:
  Using an example again, Ed (Flowerboy, if you must) sometimes seriously gives
an opinion on a subject and follows it with a reasoned arguement.  I may or may
not agree with his opinion or the premises he puts forth, but there is no
hostility on either of our sides, and thus we discuss the opinion and others
learn from the discussion.  (THIS WAS A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE!)
(However...............lol)

  I agree.  But you must know that Flowerboy never could give me a reasoned
argument on why he shouldn't take over National Futurity Chairman!!!!  After
all he had served as a regional chairman.  LOL

  Tish

  See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.