[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: current review

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:06:51 -0700

Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm -UPDATED!!!
New litter born august 12/05!!
6 girls, 5 boys - 3 black boys, 2 black girls!

The issue of late reviews is ages old...i.e YEARS... ever since it went to
the larger size and introduced color.. if the job can not be done in a
timely manner with only one person at the helm, then either scrap the
project or get enough staff..NOT facilitating better production is an
example of the Review operation shooting itself in the foot-- people don't
advertise because it is always late, revenue is low because people don't
advertise..
Is this too simple??