[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: color enhanchment

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:52:37 EST

In a message dated 11/11/05 7:14:28 PM, Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx writes:

<< linebred Kane bitch, and got my current black and red dog. He will be bred
in  the
spring to a black and red bitch, who was sired by Schokrest Vermont X
current dog's black and red full sister. Will be hoping for black and red
puppies.
 Marcia    Black Oak's   Missouri

My male special in the 80's was a Kane great grandson and his sire and
grandsire were also very black and red...Lorraine Schowalter of Schokrest
Kennels
had tons and tons of dogs with very red pigment.   I remember once asking
Lorraine where all that red came from that was in a certain bitch she was
showing
and she said, My dear, just look in her pedigree!!!  As I said before it is all
in  the genes!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com