[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: baby strollers

  • From: gsdlady28@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:53:05 -0500

Luckily my daughter is such a sweetie pie she just sits there flirting with
everyone and has never cried at a dog show! My rascal of a son, on the other
hand, (who is 13 now) would be an angel?until I was in the ring for?open dog or
bitch (whatever was the most important class for me that day!) and start
screaming and carrying on so my mom (who was supposed to be doubling) would
have to take him far away, as I would not want him disturbing anyone or
upsetting the dogs! I am sure some of you remember that lol! And then when he
was older he would grab the bells and try to double (not at the appropriate
time of course) or try to get into the ring, or some other equally charming
thing so that whoever was watching him had their hands full! What a difference
between him and my daughter!
Maggie Marshall
"Geneva's Mom"
Aeval-Achtung Shepherds