[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Yet another New answer.

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VSabiaB@xxxxxxx>, <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:32:47 -0500

Hi Patty and Vicki,
I think my last post says what you ladies are saying.  ALL GRAND VICTORS are
not right for everyones lines.  Yes--it is the cool thing to do.  I do have
to say that I think less people run to the Gr.Vr. than they did in the days
of Lance, Mike, Judd and Mannix.  I think shipping problems has bite in
this.
I was surprised to hear that some top stud dog breeders were only taking top
winning or producing bitches.  I am not real sure how I feel about this.
Yup the trip to the aireport twice a week is a real stressful deal--so maybe
stud dog owners are feeling that stress and have their perameters.
I have been through that 2 hours each way to the airport deal.  I will no
longer do this.  Chilled seman is working and less stress for everyone---if
your dog collects easily.  We have had great success with this.
Sandi