[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Virginia Shows...partial results and some pics

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rainmann23314@xxxxxxxxx, GSDshowlistMAIL <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:22:12 -0500

YES !!  We had a great time !  The club put out a HUGE spread from "soup to
nuts" that was enjoyed by everyone that was there, and then after the show
on Saturday, Miguel, my husband Alan Ackerman & I, and Patti Comeau, and my
bitch, Karizma's Liberia von Loar "Libby" went to the beach and took some
great shots of Libby gaiting, with the ocean as the background and the sun
starting to set - B E A U T I F U L

 Just in case everyone doesn't know, :)  Libby is this years Maturity
Victrix and Libby's brother was Winners Dog at this year's National - both
dogs bred by me :)

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com