[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: U.S. Air/ no pets

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:37:10 -0400

Yes, tonite I heard on the news that USAir will honor reservations made
before today, until November 1.  I don't know how any of y'all are going
to get those dogs home.  Maybe somebody needs to make a big big fuss,
altho I don't know who that somebody is.............
    Maybe all the dogs need to be disguised as therapy dogs.  I think
they're going to make exceptions for them, as they will for Seeing Eye
dogs.  Either that or everyone's going to be buying guide dog
harnesses..........then at least one dog per person can make the trip
home.
Peggy