[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The hysteria is growing...

  • From: <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Louis Christina <louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:36:23 -0500 (CDT)

I already had a heck of a time getting homeowners insurance because I have 2 of
the "black list" breeds.  My Siberian and the GSD.  They are both on the list
for hoemowners insurance...was turned down by 3 different ones.  My lab was ok
though.

=====================

From: Louis Christina <louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Aug 04 13:46:32 CDT 2005
To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The hysteria is growing...

You know what, in actuality the Pit Bull is a mixed breed. I am so tired
of hearing the people and politicians blaming the whole breed for what a
few of them do. Why they want to punish and go after the breed is
remarkably stupid.That is like saying because a few politicians are
crooks they all are crooks. hmmmmm!!!!, maybe that is not a good
example. They need to go after the people and deal with them legally who
own and make these and any dogs what they are. If they don't control
them a very heavy fine needs to be assessed to these people and maybe
have the dog evaluated then make a decision on what to do with the dog.
Maybe along with these irresponsible pet owners they need to hang them
and what the hell, lets throw in the crooked politicians also. Would be
a better world. I have email some of these so called State and some city
leaders about this situation and most of the time I don't get a response
back or sometimes they thank you for your concern. Maybe they need to be
bombarded with our concerns. Wake up people German Shepherds could be
next.
Louie

Kris Kudel
Vom Kristallaugen GSD