[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Talent will out

  • From: "Kathryn Springer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "showgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "showgsd-l@freelists org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:16:01 -0700

And Dorothy Linn is a pianist.....almost had a career as a classical concert
pianist but got married, traveled the world, raised two children and became a
GSD breeder!

Kay Springer, Showboat Shepherds
showgsd@xxxxxxx
Sent from my Kindle Fire

Evan Ginsburg <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not everyone knows that Carolyn is a great artist. If you go to their home you
get to see some of her work. It isn't just dogs.

Many of those in our sport have talents that are not known. Paul Root has a
tremendous singing voice.  Cindi Tellefson plays a great guitar. Cappy played
professional  violin in an orchestra, and also takes great artistic pictures.
I have one of her photographs, (not of a dog), in my office.

Why not tell us the talents some of you know about others.

Evan