[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Talent will out

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:06:36 -0500

well, all we would need is a viol(a)ist and a bassist; I play the cello,
Cappy plays violin; and Paul sings!
Perhaps a live rendition of the Star Spangled Banner? But, wait! I have a
VW Passat and dogs to carry to the nationals... where will the cello go?
Jen P & her Pack revealing one of her lesser known to the dog world
talents...

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would be nice to get to "know" more of those on the list. Maybe should
have some talents displayed (singing?) at the National!
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Jul 16, 2015, at 2:11 PM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "
elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Many of those in our sport have talents that are not known. Paul Root has
a tremendous singing voice. Cindi Tellefson plays a great guitar. Cappy
played professional violin in an orchestra, and also takes great artistic
pictures. I have one of her photographs, (not of a dog), in my office.

Why not tell us the talents some of you know about others.

--
Committed to the Total Dog You can be Proud of!!! JayDee's Proud-Haus
Shepherds/Proud K911 <http://www.jaydeesphs.com>