[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Talent will out

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:18:10 -0400

Would be nice to get to "know" more of those on the list. Maybe should have
some talents displayed (singing?) at the National!
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Jul 16, 2015, at 2:11 PM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Many of those in our sport have talents that are not known. Paul Root has a
tremendous singing voice. Cindi Tellefson plays a great guitar. Cappy played
professional violin in an orchestra, and also takes great artistic pictures.
I have one of her photographs, (not of a dog), in my office.

Why not tell us the talents some of you know about others.