[ SHOWGSD-L (no subject)

From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA - Membership
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:46:11 -0600

I have made a VERY SERIOUS decision and was going to - hold off - telling
all
of you WONDERFUL PEOPLE --- WHO, LIKE ME, "DEARLY LOVE ---
DEEPLY --"   these splendid DOGS --- I've been a MEMBER for almost 30
years, of the PC -- and I do NOT mean "P ersonal  C omputer" -   VBG
Dawn --- I'm shocked to see this post ---- I may NOT have bred and/or
finished
many "conformation champions" --- but, knowing the importance of the
dedicated
support a P  C --- that is Parent Club --- gives for the breed involved --=
-
I sent in
my app. once again for a renewal ---  I AM IN MY 70s and am a widow at thi=
time ---- admitting, however reluctantly - I cannot handle the work and al=
that IS
involved in the care etc. of horses, acreage &  big dogs: smart as this
particular
breed is -- and I DO KNOW THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS --- (will post
it later) as this, I see will be a LOOOONG post - or - maybe this will be =
my
LAST!
PLEASE, do NOT MAKE AN EMOTIONAL OR FAST DECISION ON THIS
OR ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES THESE ----  DOGS ---- Ok.
The SHORT POST OF THIS QUESTION HURTS!!   I've been involved with
GSDs since 1965 - when I was given a birthday gift from my husband and son=
of a
bitch sired by Ann Mesdag's import Frack and I WAS HOOKED ---  I do not li=
ke
to do stuff without studying same --- Gal, if you'd dig really really
DEEP -- or e mail
me privately, since this is "bothering - Da List" I'll assist  you where
ever you need!
I MUST SELL MY FARM AND PLACE ALL OF MY "KIDS"  AS I NEED TO
ADMIT   --- I AM TOO OLD TO DO THIS!!!
You have NO idea how this is hurting me deep down within my inner self wit=
the
LOVE AND ADMIRATION I HAVE FOR THESE DOGS -- oh, I "love" all, but
there has always been something very very special about these GSDs and I
feel there
is a reason ---- if no one else wants to know my "results of looking into
same, I'll do
it privately to YOU"  - or if anyone else would want to know this "idea"  =
will post to
Da List ------   A very very sad and extremely miserable person because of=
his very
important loss in my life ------------   Not many folks know this because =
it
has been
a very sudden and vital decision in my life - Do not do this -
"cancellation" immediately
until YOU dig deeper into things --- and talk to ME!    I love Da List in
spite of some
yuck that DOES crop up now and again =3D=3D=3D but sometimes life does "ah=
em,
suck, as the younger generation says --- "    YOU COULD NEVER BE HALF AS
SAD AS I AM ABOUT MY LIFE NOW --- BUT  - GSDCA - is NOT A BAD
CLUB TO BELONG TO AT ANY TIME IN A PERSON's LIFE --- Ok.
Norma and the critters ---- for now ---- crying in her beer (no margaritas=
 -
LOL)