[ SHOWGSD-L (no subject)

  • From: "frances rood" <hylock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 21:32:22 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

the last one, and now for the decision.  In front goes The Preacher, Seco=
nd
is Harley, then Rocky and last is Kala Kila.  And she counts them off tha=
way.  =0D
 Yes!!!!=0D
and i have to join the pity party club, because I was not there so see th=
at.
=2EBack in Michigan just keeping busy, babying my foot...It is still swol=
len
from the surgery i had done on it...=0D
Fran