[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSDL ] Re: puppy shots and wormers

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:54:22 -0400

I have heard that more then once about Ft. Dodge vaccines

 Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 01:55:46 +0000
 From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
 To: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
 CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy shots and wormers

 Joyce.....I use the Fort Dodge vaccines when I can get them. With these last
wo litters I had to use Vanguard. I gave a Vanguard 5 at six weeks and nine
eeks and then a Vanguard5L at twelve weeks and sixteen weeks. I use Strongid T
o worm and I start at three weeks and worm them every twelve days. I usually do
t at least three times. No Leptospirosis until twelve weeks. Puppies can have
n allergic reaction to the shot with Lepto. HTH.
 Amy Greenhut
 Justrock German Shepherds
 Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
 Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
 A Quote By James B. Conant