[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : Re: help me understanding what we want done [standard]

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:45:50 -0400

I really hate to say it, but not EVERY member is qualified to give an
opinion on what should be in the IS.  Someone's idea of having judges
who have judged the National have input is a good one, for the most
part, but there are other people, not judges, whose opinions should be
sought as well.  I can come up with a list of names without trying too
hard...just as I can come up with a list of names whose opinions should
NOT be sought.  I imagine many of us are in that position, that is,
sitting here with the ability to make two such lists!
Peggy